Followers

Halaman

Jumaat, 3 November 2017

Year End Vacation




Assalamualaikum

Last week, I watched Running Man episode when Kwang Soo and So Min need to ride gondola at Pantai Timang as their penalty. Pantai Timang is super nice! After that I immediately searching for travel agent who can bring me to Pantai Timang. and I found it! Pantai Timang is located in Jogjakarta, Indonesia.

Unfortunately, the vacation date is on 17th of December which I think impossible for me because I have exam on 8th of December. Impossible for me to get 10 days leave in a row! Hahaha~ So now I'm asking for them if there is any package on 23rd of December. They said they can reconsider it but still unconfirmed. :'(

In case, my Pantai Timang trip is not going to happen I guess I will go to Beijing. I think it would be nice if I go during December because  during that it's winter time! I like winter. I wish Malaysia is a four seasons country! Hahaha~

Pray for my vacation. Too tired. I need a relax time now. :(


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan