Followers

Halaman

Isnin, 6 November 2017

Trying Something New



Look at how time flies! It’s November 2017. And 2018 is coming! A year older. :(

Usually when it comes to new year of course it will be new year celebration. To be honest I’m not that kind of people who celebrate new year. Hahaha. But this year would be different.

Why?

Because I’m going to celebrate with my friends at Singapore! I think this would be a really  great things to do. I have booked my flight tickets. I will go to Singapore on 31st of December 2017 and return back to Malaysia on 1st of January 2018. Not going to sleep anywhere. Hahaha. Sounds crazy?

Luckily there is still flight tickets available. I mean cheap flight tickets. Hahaha. I don’t want to waste my time to take bus.

Our planning to watch fireworks and talk until morning. 😂😂😂

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan