Followers

Halaman

Ahad, 12 November 2017

What You Really Want?




Last Thursday, my Manager asked me what I really want to do in my life. So, I just be honest with him that I want to travel around the world when I have enough saving. But it is not going to be really soon.
Maybe in another 10 years. I need to have really big amount of money by that time. Hahaha~
Because to travel around the world I need to quit my job. Focus 100% on travelling. My mom told me not to worries about this. She confident that I can do this. Maybe some people will doubt this but I believe "anything the mind can conceive, you can achieve it."

The next day, I was having my lunch at the food court. Then I saw these three uncles around 50's to 60's years old having their lunch. They look like someone who working in the building too. Then this thought came across my mind "I don't want to continue to work when I'm in their age". Yes! I don't want to work forever. I want to enjoy this short life given to me. Spend every moment with happiness without stress.

You might think I'm not ambitious person. Yes, I'm such person. I just want to be happy. Go wherever I want to go. Eat whatever I want to eat. It's not money that I want for. It's not even matter when I died. I'm not going to take it to my grave. Hahaha~ The only matter is how you spend your time while living. Don't only think about money. I realise that the only good things about money is when you want to buy somethings. Don't you think so?  Don't ask me to give my money to you. Hahaah~

Wish me all the best with my plan.

Thanks for coming over.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan