Followers

Halaman

Selasa, 5 September 2017

Allergic





Today (4th of September 2017) is the worst allergic I ever had.

Usually my face only get itchy and redness appeared on my face.

But today is really worst. Not only my face got itchy but my body also. And the worst part is I have difficulty to breathe. It feels like something blocking my nose airway. I have to breathe using my mouth. I can't fall asleep and I need to go to work the next day. 

This is happened after I had my dinner. I ordered Tom Yam Soup from the Thai restaurant near my house without realizing it containing 'belacan'.

The unfortunate part is this is the second time for this week I accidentally ate 'belacan'. 

The first time when I was in Kelantan. I went to my relative house for Eid Celebration.

p/s: Belacan is shrimp paste or shrimp sauce. It's okay for me to eat fresh shrimp but not belacan! 
I hope things will get better tomorrow.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan