Followers

Halaman

Isnin, 21 Ogos 2017

Bad Genius is A Real Genius Movie



Assalamualaikum.

Have you watched Bad Genius? If haven't I would say that you should buy the ticket and watch it now. It's totally worth it. And I have watched it 2 times! Believe it or not I think I would go for third round. 

Not too much to say that 20/10 rating is acceptable for this movie. From the cast to the story plot everything is perfect. I can't believe that the actors of this movie are younger than me yet so talented. 

This movie is about four young students making an exam answers to money. (The sell an exam answers). And this movie is based on real life event. At first all their plan is going smoothly but of course no bad things will last longer. Excited to know? Get your answer in cinema now!

Since next week I will be on leave and going back to hometown, I think my third round would be after Hajj Eid Celebration. Wohoooo! I can't wait.

Thanks for reading!



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan