Followers

Halaman

Sabtu, 13 Mei 2017

Falling in Love with Vienna





Vienna, Austria is one of the list places I want to go before 30s' 
I realized that I must go to Vienna after I watched 'Trapp Family Story' anime. This anime was produced on 1991. I still not born that time! Hahaha~ 

The first time I watched this anime when I was 7 or 8 years old. Back then I don't know what is the title of this anime. And then I keep looking for this anime because I want to re-watch it. But I couldn't found it because I don't know what is the title of the anime. I can only remember the character name (Maria) and a few lines from the anime.

After 14 years of searching I found it around second quarter of last year! Finally! And I just finished watching the drama December last year. The total episode is 40. In that anime there are so many scenes about Vienna. Even it's an anime I can feel how Vienna look alike in real life. I really want to go there. Actually, I was planning to go Europe by this year on February but something happened and I need to postpone it first. Hehehe~ 

Today I watched 'Europe GFriend Loved'. They went to VIENNA, LJUBLJANA (SLOVENIA) AND BUDAPEST (HUNGARY)! :( and I falling in love with Vienna again. It’s so beautiful. I can't even describe it. I hope I able to go there as soon as possible. Hehehe~ 

I wish that when I woke up tomorrow I’m at Vienna! Hahaha~ Yes. Keep dreaming. Nothing wrong with that.

P/S: Trapp Family Story is a real story. It was based on the memoir The Story of the Trapp Family Singers by Maria von Trapp, which has also inspired the world-famous musical The Sound of Music.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan