Followers

Halaman

Rabu, 27 April 2016

Muslim and Proud

Assalamualaikum.

Do you love to watch X-Men? Me? Yes. I do like it. I always enjoy Sci-fi and fairy tales movies.

I like when Raven/Mystique say 'Mutant and Proud'. Despite of all ordinary human hates mutants because of their extraordinary, mutant should proud of themselves. No need to worry about others.
People will always judge you no matter how good or bad you are.

It's always hurt my feeling when people who know nothing about Islam and Muslim claimed us as terrorist. Please do not misunderstanding me. I didn't backup any terrorism. I also sad for what has happened to Paris and Brussels. Islam never support terrorism.

It's not religion fault for human wrong doings. Stop blaming religion for one human fault. They are not a Muslim if they do a terrorism action.

Stop judging.

I'm Muslim and I proud.



#IlovePeace
#Muslim
#Islam
#PrayForPalestin
#PrayForSyria
#SayNoToTerrorism
#Peace

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan