Followers

Halaman

Sabtu, 7 Januari 2017

A Student Again




Between a student and an employee which one would you prefer more? If it were me I would choose to be an employee. Hahaha~ The reason because I can earn a money and buy the things I want.
But my situation here is I can't just stop here. I'm only a Diploma holder now. So I decided to take an ACCA.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what is ACCA but in case you are not sure what is ACCA,

What is ACCA? ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants a leading international accountancy body. The ACCA qualification is recognised and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to their local qualification.

The ACCA qualification proves to employers that you have ability in all aspects of business. It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world, with over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries.

Sounds good right? But my friend told me that it's quite difficult. I'm really worried but it's okay as long I still alive I can do it! I'm so motivated to complete my ACCA course.


My planning is I want to take 4 subject per year which means in every term I will only take 2 subjects. Total paper I need to take is 10 papers. :( For safety. Heheheh~

So today I went to Malvern/ Kasturi International College to registered my classes. Weeeheeee! My first class will be officially start on 11th January 2016. Wish me luck! By the way I take F5 (Performance Management) and F6 (Taxation) papers.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Will keep you all update.

p/s: Busy with audit now. Tired but I will never give up!



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan