Followers

Halaman

Sabtu, 19 November 2016

200 Days To Go




Hi,

Yes just another 200 days to go. What are those days for?
Remember recently I just changed my job? I can't believed it that I already been working in this new company for almost 11 months.

New company, new task, new environment and new colleagues. Everything is new for me.
Everyday is a new lesson for me.

So why there is 200 days left? Actually I working there based on contract basis. The contract is one and half year period. And it will be ended on 14th June 2017. Still long way to go. Look forward for every good things that will be happen during that period of that.

So what will happen after that? Not sure. Will see their offer. Heeheeheh~

To be honest this is my habits. I like to counting days for every events that is going to happen in my life.

What about you? Do you like to do the same thing?



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan